Monday, January 11, 2010

Training 1/11/2010

This post is going to be mostly of photos. This past weekend we did a lot of training with the dogs, and at a few rare moments I was able to snap a few photos. On Saturday the camera was dead, which was a big bummer, because the scenic views we had on Saturday were just amazing! The trail Saturday was very very hard, reminded me a lot of the Can Am 60. I thought we were never going to see the truck, we just kept climbing and climbing and climbing! We climbed in elevation 2556 feet, according to my GPS! I could see Flagstaff lake, and Sugarloaf Mountain at the same time. Pretty neat! Again wish I had my camera. Amazingly with the dogs being so tired on the way back in on Saturday, they still loped in the last 5 miles in to the truck, and came in very strong and happy! Even dragged me a mile!! Sunday's run I made it a little easier on them, only went 20 miles and it was a much easier trail, the dogs loved it! I wanted to keep their spirits up!

Here are some photos!







Two of these photos are of Ray's team, who trains with us a lot. In swing on his team is a black and white male who is Pirate, My Kaleeta's and Aryan's brother. In one of the photos you can see Phoenix flying! LOL! :)

No moose pictures at all, camera was dead on Saturday, and I didn't go that way on Sunday. We had a great weekend training with everyone, and I want to thank everyone that helped me hook up! Cathy and Eric, Maggie, Ray and Sue, and most of all MOM!

Happy Trails!

~Fort Illio~

No comments:

Post a Comment